Plumbing Repair in Prince George You Can Count On
From dripping faucets and clogged drains to fixing low water pressure issues and replacing old fixtures, Canuck Mechanical Ltd. handles all types of plumbing repair in Prince George. Our 30 years of plumbing experience allow us to quickly assess your specific plumbing issue, identify its cause, and provide an effective, yet affordable solution to the problem.
Thanks to our fully trained, certified staff and a fleet of well-stocked service trucks, Canuck Mechanical Ltd. can promise a repair services that’s professional and thorough every time. Furthermore, our technicians are prompt when it comes to getting parts to address routine plumbing repairs. We make sure that we carry the most common plumbing parts, equipment, and tools when going to a location. There is a chain of services that we offer such as furnace repair, water heaters, air conditioning repair, and more.
Common Plumbing Repairs We Handle
There is a wide range of plumbing issues Canuck Mechanical Ltd. takes care of, including some of the most common plumbing repair issues in Prince George, are as follows.
- Dripping faucet – A dripping faucet is a common problem that homeowners deal with. Since the issue is often small and unobtrusive, it can be easy to ignore. However, fixing dripping faucets can keep you from wasting money on your water bill.
- Leaky pipes – If left unaddressed, leaky pipes can lead to water stains and mold growth. Water damage can rack up some serious repair bills, so it’s important to address any leaky pipes as soon as possible. While leaky pipes are most common during colder months, they can still happen year-round.
- Running toilets – Do you notice that your toilet continues to run even after it’s done flushing? A running toilet can waste hundreds of gallons of water per day leading to costly water bills. Since a running toilet usually indicates an internal water leak, be sure to hire our plumber at the earliest.
- Low water pressure – Low water pressure means you have to work twice as hard to keep things clean. It can be caused due to a number of factors such as outdated showerheads, internal leaks, and pipe corrosion. It’s important to seek advice from our team of professional plumbers.
- Clogged or slow drains – A slow or clogged drain can lead to water backing up in your sinks and tubs. It can be tempting to buy an over-the-counter drain cleaner, but these can cause more harm than good in the long run. It’s best to consult our skilled team to take care of your clogged drains.
- Leaky hose bibb – When the weather gets colder, it’s important to invest in our frost-proof services to protect your hose bibb from cracking. Cracked hose bibbs lead to leaky hoses in spring and summer.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Do you have bursting pipes that are causing a flood to your basement? Canuck Mechanical Ltd. has got you covered! We are on call 24/7 to cater to your plumbing emergencies. Call us at 250-564-4567.
Call Us for More Information
We have a well-trained team and a fleet of well-stocked trucks at the ready to help you. Call us today to book a plumbing repair service. You can also reach us by filling an online form. Our skilled professionals will be happy to assist you.