Plumbing Repair in Prince George You Can Count On
From dripping faucets and clogged drains to fixing low water pressure issues and replacing old fixtures, Canuck Mechanical Ltd. handles all types of plumbing repair in Prince George. Our 30 years of plumbing experience allow us to quickly assess your specific plumbing issue, identify its cause, and provide an effective, yet affordable solution to the problem.
Thanks to our fully trained, certified staff and a fleet of well-stocked service trucks, Canuck Mechanical can promise a repair services that’s professional and thorough every time. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about waiting weeks for our technicians to get specific parts to address routine plumbing repairs. We make sure to carry the most common plumbing parts, equipment, and tools.
Common Plumbing Repairs We Handle
There is a wide range of plumbing issues Canuck Mechanical takes care of, including some of the most common plumbing repair issues in Prince George:
- Dripping faucet – A dripping faucet is a common problem homeowners deal with. Since the issue is often small and unobtrusive, it can be easy to ignore. However, fixing dripping faucets can keep you from wasting money on your water bill.
- Leaky pipes – If left unaddressed, leaky pipes can lead to water stains and mould growth. Water damage can rack up some serious repair bills, so it’s important to address any leaky pipes as soon as possible. While leaky pipes are most common during colder months, they can still happen year-round.
- Running toilets – Noticing that your toilet continues to run even after it’s done flushing? A running toilet can waste hundreds of gallons of water per day leading to costly water bills. Since a running toilet usually indicates an internal water leak, be sure to hire a plumber as soon as possible.
- Low water pressure – Low water pressure means you have to work twice as hard to keep things clean. Since low water pressure can be the result of a number of factors, from outdated showerheads to internal leaks to pipe corrosion, it’s important to seek the advice of a professional plumber.
- Clogged or slow drains – A slow or clogged drain can lead to water backing up in your sinks and tubs. It can be tempting to buy an over-the-counter drain cleaner, but these can cause more harm than good in the long run. It’s best to hire a professional plumber to take care of your clogged drains.
- Leaky hose bibb – When the weather gets colder, it’s important to invest in frost-proof services to protect your hose bibb from cracking. Cracked hose bibbs lead to leaky hoses in spring and summer.
Schedule a Plumbing Repair with Prince George’s Canuck Mechanical
Common plumbing problems can happen at any time and usually need to be addressed as soon as possible to reduce the risk of significant water damage. That’s why we offer 24 hour emergency service. Canuck Mechanical’s well-trained team and fleet of well-stocked trucks are at the ready to help. Contact us to schedule a plumbing repair appointment.