Keeping Your Summer Cool: Air Conditioning in Prince George
If you live in an older home in Prince George, consider air conditioning installation from Canuck Mechanical. When it comes to keeping the space cool during the summer, your old air conditioning unit just doesn’t cut it anymore. Some rooms feel cooler than others, and at the end of the month, your energy bill is just too high from having to crank up the A/C on those hot days. Consider installing new air conditioning in your Prince George home. A new air conditioning unit is more energy efficient, saving you on your monthly cooling bill. Your home will be cooled more evenly as well, and the new air conditioning unit will help boost your house’s overall value. Lastly, a new unit provides a healthier home thanks to improvement on indoor air quality. If you’re interested in new air conditioning in Prince George, turn to Canuck Mechanical Ltd.
Why Hire a Professional for Your Air Conditioning Services?
Air conditioning units can be pretty complex systems. It’s important to hire a professional to install and service your air conditioning to make your summer stay cool. We have delivered professional services to our happy clients. Benefits of hiring a professional include:
- Safety – Air conditioning units come with Freon. If Freon leaks it could cause serious problems from rashes to dizziness to respiratory concerns. A professional will be able to handle your air conditioning unit carefully to protect your home from potential Freon leaks.
- Warranty – A professional knows how to install, repair, and service your A/C unit so that it remains within warranty. Do-it-yourselfers may accidently void their warranties simply by working on their air conditioning system as an unlicensed technician.
- Investment – Installing a new air conditioning unit is an important investment. It can raise your house’s overall value. However, an unlicensed technician who performs a bad installation or repair can cause more harm than good. Not to mention without expert advice, you may be installing a unit that is either too large or too small for your home.
- Breakdown - Nobody wants their air conditioner to break down, as it can make you frustrated with the heat and can disrupt your whole schedule. Therefore, it’s necessary to get your air conditioner regularly serviced to prevent any major breakdown or unnecessary issues.
- Air quality - Regular servicing or maintenance will ensure that your room does not smell bad. Sometimes air conditioners emit a foul odour, and it’s because of the mould, bacteria and dirt that’s accumulated over your unit. Canuck Mechanical’s professionals will make sure to eliminate any problem and provide help in the best way possible.
Trust Our Air Conditioning Contractor in Prince George
Canuck Mechanical has been your trusted air conditioning contractor in Prince George for 30 years. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to install and repair rooftop air conditioners as well as internal systems. Our services can cover repairs and installations in both residential and business buildings. Whether it is installation and repair of an AC unit in summer or heating repair services in winter, we are just a call away. Our experienced technicians at Canuck Mechanical can have your air conditioning unit working like new. We offer:
- Service on all makes and models of rooftop units
- Supply and install of A/C systems
- Supply and install of rooftop units
When the summer reaches its highest temperatures, don’t worry about the heat! Canuck Mechanical is your expert air conditioning contractor in Prince George. Whether you need routine maintenance on your air conditioning unit or you need a new unit altogether, Canuck Mechanical can help so you can stay cool at work and play.
Emergency Services Available
Most contractors do not have the resources to be able to offer emergency services 24/7, 365 days a year. That’s where we are different. Our experience is available to you any time of day, any day of the year. If your air conditioning unit needs a quick repair, let us know and we can be on the site.
Don’t suffer through the summer heat. Contact us to schedule an estimate on our air conditioning contractor services in Prince George.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. Why does my air conditioner produce a crackling sound?
Ans. It may be because your air conditioner needs servicing. Also, the front panel in air conditioners starts producing a crackling sound due to temperature changes.
- Q2. How will I know that my air conditioner needs repairing or servicing?
Ans. You should always go for repair when there is a leakage of electricity or any such problem in your air conditioner. Servicing is needed when your air conditioner does not cool as per your expectation. Remember, servicing can help save up to 25% on your electricity bills.
- Q3. How can I increase the efficiency and life span of my cooling system?
Ans. The most important thing to do for this is regular servicing. Along with that, make sure you clean and replace your filters regularly.
- Q4. What is the time that you are available for servicing or repairing air conditioners?
Ans. Canuck Mechanical Ltd takes care that each customer is happy with our services, and we are available 24/7 for you.
- Q5. Can your company provide servicing for any air conditioner brand?
Ans. Yes, our professionals specialize in installing air conditioners of any brand available and fix up any problem accordingly.
- Q6. Why is there a large amount of water discharged from my air conditioner?
Ans. The discharge of water from the air conditioner depends upon the room temperature and humidity. There is nothing to worry about. The release of a large amount of water does not denote a malfunction.
- Q7. How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
Ans. The filters in your air conditioner must be checked and cleaned at least once in 2 weeks.
- Q8. Why does my air conditioner not cool like it used to?
Ans. Check if your filter is blocked with dust. Generally, the odour and the cooling problem comes because of the dust accumulated in the filter.